Thursday, November 18, 2010

DID GOD hold us?? science and GOD

GOD is making a promise to us.. He’s saying I am the universe maker and I am the Heart FORMER but I also big enough to be intimately acquainted with all the circumstances of us…. And I promise you no matter what comes in our LIFETIMES, no matter how difficult the road or how dark the night I will hold on u. and I will literally hold u and I TOGATHER and carry us through every circumstance that ever comes our way any moment on this Planet… that’s the promise of our GOD...

But how do we know thats true in our life? Yup FAITH? but still for some of us (maybe la) that’s wat’s we really wan to know kan.. even we have faith but still we need to KNOw.. hahahaha:P…by looking a little deeper into Our body.. it’s a little protein molecule, called lamina.. HUH??!! (that’s how I felt the 1st tym I heard that)
put long story short.. “LAMININ” im totally blank on LAMININ. And im getting deeper, but im getting + blur!!

So around 4am ive sent an email to Dianne who use to study bio stuff!! And the elder sister to my enemy at first but now she’s my BEST friend who I can really2 trust.. yet to learn stuff from her,God work in miricles way : )!! so I question Dianne about it. And she replyed me:
Laminin is some kind of protein you can find in the basal lamina (the base of the membrane of cell). It's a kind of network of protein that is the foundation for most cells. It's important for cell differentiation, adhesion, migration.

around 5pm I asked the same question to one of my sister friend Anastasia agusto she’s medical student and she told me. ‘lamina important for maintainence of tissue survival or just proper functioning.. doesn't have to be just on skin can be on brains musclesatc muscles.

And around 5.30pm I start saying my little player.. < Hey Friend, daddy God! Can u show me the clear picture of laminin… apa kaitan dia with you dis?>

then around 7pm my Doctor and religious Friend from indonesia Kees dee rood, ive asked him the same Question.. what is lamina? And he asked me. Do u know bout protein? And im like. Huh? NO not really… yet he did not answer me.. but gave me a link, it’s online dictionary and explain everything. But still I dint really get it..

so next (almost giving up) I asked one of my youth member. Anda tahu apa itu laminin? So here comes his explanation!! ‘ cell organize into certain molecular structures and that determines what proteins in the human body, we don’t even know how many proteins in our body, but 1 of them is a cell adhesion molecule and that’s tells the cell what its job is in the body and this one is a cell adhesion molecule. Its like the rebar of the human body. The steal they put in the concrete when they lay the foundations of thing, its that stuff hold our membranes togather.. its more like a super glue of the Human body, its laminin!!’ owh ok… than, apa kaitan dengan GOD? he asked me to google it and see what is leminin.. so I went google click on image and type LAMININ and im like.. WOOOW < !!! > that’s Laminin!? The cell adhesion molecule?! Im so excited. I LOVE LAMININ! Im so fired up! I just cant believe it.. that’s the stuff holding our bodies togather!!

LAMININ! Is in a perfect shape of the cross for our Lord Jesus Christ & immediotely ive think of the word of PAUL in Colossians 1, where Paul’s talking about the supremacy of Christ and the suffering of Christ, it says by HIM (JESUS CHRIST) all things have been created things in heaven and things on Earth, all things were created by Jesus and for Jesus…. The next verse: and He, Jesus is before all things and in Him (dats in JESUS) all things Hold TOGAHTER.. Its right there, everythings holds togather in JESUS Christ

God was pleased to have all His fullness dwell in Christ and through Christ to reconcile to himself all things
and by making PEACE through HIS blood shed on the CROSS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment